Saturday, July 27, 2024

fortknyte

For the last several days I have lounging due to a damn MexiCally messing up even more of my paycheck paperwork at the Crisis Center of Twin Falls Idaho.
I take back every bit of handing out compliments of this half way dump off facility in the city.
First Let me say several of the staff are purtty cool peoples. But only 4 out of 10 make the lists of improvement of the place.  So I àm sitting in something called the eating unit after which I meandered to their house computer. Where I was attempting to accessing my Gmail. 
Taking the back gate approach I went to two of my many blog accounts. Here came this thunder butted feminazi who interrupted my efforts to gain access my accounts. Well 10 ton Tessie starts I  on me.
Same fat sow that helped a òvernight male nurse two years ago steal one of my medications.  Promethazine isn't a party medicine it's for allergies and nervous stomach. So I got back in 10 ton Tessis's face. I said I was checking my websites so I could get an important email from H&W In the process of transferring my Medicaid from Wyoming DOFCS to H&W. Will do more on that come Monday. 
The bottom and I really mean BIG BUTT BERTHA has just pasted a big set of cross hairs on her backside that will cost her her job and way of life And that facilities state and federal financial funding. 
In summary 
The Twin Falls Idaho Crisis Center has not really improved its gotten even worse..
Time to clean up house.
the place stinks.