Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Silk purses out of Sows Ears

A NEW AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER AYREWOLVEZ MORNINGCYDE HEADER

Last night I had this dream, where in I somehow was in Layton Utah again, and from some unknown source reunited with a hot flame that never did quite fyre. Looking back on it , I met this gal upon entering 2nd grade at the illustrious Crestview Elementary School in Layton Utah. There she was Peggy Ann Follett, who was the smallest blonde , blue eyed gal in the class. Over the years nobody came close, to her majesty or beauty at least to me. Through the skirmishes of preteen boy girl growth she resisted I kept advancing. Right into the last year of grade school there, 6th grade. In my class was 3 young super hot babes that were hot for my frame , yet because I was hooked on Peggy, could not see them. There was Dawn Odle who we nick named Dawn Noodle(God rest her soul), Michelle Gates and Cindy Bousche. Michelle ended up with some associate producer at Sundance, owned by actor Robert Redford, Cindy got hitched to some medical professional, who knows what happened to Peggy , I have tried to find out, and where am I? Bliss Idaho going broke over getting into the air rather than tending to something that I have been ignoring that could be putting green in my jeans. Look at it this way, and by this I’m not closing the door or pulling back on the stick of AyreWolf Aviation, but I have to look at AyreWolf Aviation as Peggy, and LexiBelle and all that makes that up as Cindy Bousche. Who if I hadn't ignored would have been married to her, inherited a grand estate and been , more than likely a hellovallot better off. A piece of property has been pitched back to me and its got my mind thinking. Sure I may not have more than 5 or 10 years to go toew, and spin a wrench, but as long as I can, why the hell not, plus I get a whole house with it. All to myself, that I can have a pooch, satellite dish, and ear sticks all over to support my requirements for communication etc. Where in this dingy apartment I get a place to sleep, eat, and shit and not a hellofallot more.  Plus at the service station I can make some green selling products, and turning a wrench, bringing LexiBelle to her rightful beauty. Is that why God above made me dream that dream, in essence wake me up to what I’m ignoring snoring and lusting over flying, rather than generating, money and a life, going toewing and building rodz ? Perhaps. Now granted doing up a place at $500.00 a month, is steep when you consider I only rake in $700.00 a month basic money, after child support, and all. But if one takes the amounts of $145.00 I pay for rent on this shack I snoose in, and if I rent a shop in Jerome for $300.00 , plus electric and all , I’m still paying $500.00 . And with that I’m not making a damn dime and wouldn’t until mid year next year. On the same road but in a different lane, if I take this gas station, here, with living quarters, in two months or less even with a mere $200.00 left over, I can be making green by August or September. Granted its not the income of AyreWolf Aviation , but I never see that anyway. Here I would see it up front and in person. The only person knowing about it is Cuzzin Bud, so why the hell not? While the service station is not yet a done deal yet, it does give one cause for real thought. So rather than doing as I did as a youth , hungering over Peggy , rather than feasting over Dawn, or Cindy, in this case, ignoring Lexibelle and HCC and lusting over AyreWolf Aviation, I think I’m going to pursue what is grounded rather than what may be. In essence turning this Sows ear into a silk purse. Let ya’ll know. By the highway, noticed that even though not in the Yeller pages, did see AyreWolf Aviation, AyreWolfFM and Dixie Towing in the business white pages of ye ole Qwest’s phone book.

L8R Aviators

awrw blog sig  83470410

Proverbs 31:10, 27-28“A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AWAVIAASSN LOGO KNYTES TAIL
Quote of the day:
A waist is a terrible thing to mind. - Jane Caminos

l_a46921fd37684b72b63125f9603167c8 New Knytes