Saturday, May 15, 2010

Strange Voices Strange notions

A NEW AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER AYREWOLVEZ MORNINGCYDE HEADER

Last night upon delivering some plants to his daughter, I took Ron and wife along with me to my latest spot of commerce. As we neared Ron’s dwelling his entire attitude changed faster than a pendulum swing. He said that , the new shop was going to happen just all the rest of my conquests. The facts are these, the radio werx could have easily been brought here to Bliss, but to make it more professional I undertook at serious expense to me, an office. Why? Because grand ole Ron was going to come over and do his brand of comedy. He didn’t of course, so count that one out. Next the cafe at the GCAPRT, I set up because Ron wanted to do up a eating place, the rent on the old cafe at Gooding’s Airport was cheap enough,(free) again, Ron decides he’d rather sit at home, get fatter and gripe about life and vegetate. Not for me. Now is everything Ron’s fault? No, the main reason, I have never bought any property in these parts is quite simple, I am not yet completely convinced that western Idaho, including the Tragic Valley is where I want or need to drop anchor. Over the last 4 years since I got here to this idiotic area, I have been put down and trashed so much, that despite many gifts of both time and serious money by myself as well as both my Mom & Dad, the attitude here is not one of welcome open arms. So renting for enough time to get the feel of the vibe of an area is what I do. Its called my internal sense of mental preservation. Is Bliss the place to drop anchor? Well now that both shop and home is rented, and both HCC and Dixie Towing can get in gear perhaps. If not both of my trucks will leave a heap better looking and running than when I got here. My PSR in Twin keeps saying move to Twin Falls, why? Where I have to compete with 30 different towing companies with a total population base of just under 50,000 corpuscles, or kick it in , here in Bliss where I’m the only highway hooker for a good 20 or so miles in either direction? Which would you do. Sure a vintage warbyrd restoration company is still on my list of things to accomplish. But being realistic, I have a good Doctor here, and outside of a very damn few souls, I’m liked by many here in not only Bliss but throughout Gooding County.

Any Flyte, AyrePower Nationals 2012, that in my next gas and fly here.

L8R Aviators

awrw blog sig WOLF TRUCK1

Ecclesiastes 11:5“As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

Quote of the day:
Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet? - Lily Tomlinbliss-hot-rod-grill2

Remember When?

AWAVIAASSN LOGO KNYTES TAIL