Wednesday, May 12, 2010

They say they don’t but they do

A NEW AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER IN THE WOLFS EYES

Dig this Wolf-Pack, a week ago yesterday, I go into Furniture and Appliance Warehouse in Twin Falls to rent to buy a new TV. Yes finally have to upgrade and go digital as KTVB’s analog channel in Twin goes down in June.

Any flyte, the claim on TV , is they don’t check credit etc, bullshit. They do check credit ratings. But their claim is no they don’t. Now considering that my personal financial credit is so bad , I couldn’t get credit for a wrestling jacket for a piss ant, if my life depended on it, which is why I went in there. They of course checked all my references Knytes and AyreWolvez members mostly and I know they gave me a standing ovation, so what gives? Poor credit. If they check credit why not just say so on TV?

If I have said it once, I’ll say it again, outside you the AyreWolvez and the Knytes, I don’t trust no one, as they speak out the left side of their mouths. I’m investigating this company and will report as soon as I can, but if your looking to buy on a rent to own, go to Renter Center of America, or best yet, buy it outright. I called a pal at a REAL electronics place in Twin Falls, they gave me a better deal than Furniture and Appliance Warehouse did. So don’t patronize in any way Furniture and Appliance Warehouse in Twin Falls Idaho, you’ll waste your time.

L8R Aviators

awrw blog sig 83470410

Proverbs 31:10, 27-28“A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

Quote of the day:
A poet who reads his verse in public may have other nasty habits. - Robert HeinleinAWAVIAASSN LOGO KNYTES TAIL