Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good news Good News!!!

Ayre Traffic Control Header MAIN AYREWOLVEZ HONOR GUARD LOGO

Hey , I know its early in the day but I had to share this with ya’ll. A national book/novel publishing company called me and suggested I seek to get an agent. Reason? The publishing company wants to publish the Book –OF – AyreWolf. That’s right my book is going to get published. All the history of the club, my life, the radio stuff, all of it. Who knows maybe someday it’ll become a movie. If it does, I’m thinking Nick Cage to play me. That truly would be gone in 60 seconds wouldn’t it? So to Yahoo and a few others that wanted to snub their noses at the AyreWolvez and all, bet you’ll be asking for ye ole AyreWolf sooner than expected, wont ya’ll? Like it was said on Major Payne the movie, “ Whose the dummies now?”

L8R Aviators,

AYREWOLF MAJOR SIGNATURE AYREWOLFAVIATIONLOGO1


Quote of the day:
A cynic is not merely one who reads bitter lessons from the past, he is one who is prematurely disappointed in the future. - Sidney J. Harris
Psalm 103:13“As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ HONOR GUARD LOGO AYRETAIL