Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who is scared of flying?

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER airwolf3

I have heard the words of a few here lately that they get spooked getting up in the air. The question is are they afraid of flying? Or afraid of flying with me? Granted going up with ye ole AyreWolf here is a happening. My aviator attitude is a bit more aggressive than many, but I’m always safe, and seldom take unnecessary chances. My aircraft is always checked out fully long before I leave the ground. I always have fully approved and filed flight plans, and I always have both a destination and purpose, to going up. I make sure I know all my ATC contact points, as well as all my stop and fuels. Even though some aviators feel fine in flying in foul weather, you’ll not catch me upstairs if the conditions are not fair. Lets face it Helos are much more sensitive to pissy weather than fixed wings are. As a helo does not fly as high nor as fast as most warbird fixed winged birds do. But with that said the feeling of absolute freedom at 20,000 at 700 mph, is a feeling never to be missed by anyone. Flying is much safer than even driving. The aviation community, by nature are much more attentive and careful than any earth bound driver is, cept maybe a few tow driver or otr haulers. Side of that, you’ll not find a better more understanding bunch of people on the planet that both private as well as private/commercial aviators. We all share one thing, we love to fly. So who is scared of flying?

L8R Aviators

MILWINGS2 AWCI1_thumb


Quote of the day:
That is the saving grace of humor, if you fail no one is laughing at you. - A. Whitney Brown
Matthew 7:13-14“[The Narrow and Wide Gates] "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
rump room_thumb