Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Myte as well pinch the cash box and build it all ourselves

ATC HEADER AK7[2]

I have barked about this before, and I have an idea of where most of the recoil comes from, but the fact that Yahoo, decided to reject our groups email address, and all, it just shows that if you want a web site and all its attributes, ya’ll just got to build it and own it yourself. Now since I don’t know enuff of HTML and cyber programming to name a few of my lack of computereeze jargon, the duty is to snare someone to do it for us. We are entering a period of tyme that dictates the need to get this done, and done right and make the site as bullet proof and easy to use as possible. This requires bringing everyone involved together in one spot to build the finest, most radical, and yes fight the system, warbird enthusiasts web site, complete with our streaming internet radio station as part of it. I consulted with a web site builder that did an excellent job of building one for another warbird site, and I think they can do us one hellova job. But the fact that if we control our own site, the limitations and screw ups of so many others that are supposedly safe and snag free are not. More over no more refusal of service error 404 postings. I say we dig deep in a shallow pocket and get our own site bubbling, and steaming, so we can be streaming by mid August, early September.

L8R

MILWINGS2 AWCI1_thumb


Quote of the day:
The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously. - Nicholas Butler
Habakkuk 3:19“The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AK7[2] AYREWOLF PATCH ART1

so there rump room_thumb