Saturday, March 27, 2010

After the beer is gone

A5AWAALOGO_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2
It’s that time of the month. Beer is gone, the drugs are low and ya’ll know who without anything more to do needs to poke shit at ye ole Wolf here. No matter, those who know REALLY KNOW me knows better and we’ll just let that be that. Yet I always scratch my ass and think what the frack did I do to them? Directly or indirectly. Seems as those desert rats have nothing more to do than bother ye ole Wolf here. AD’s shit site stays completely idle for near two months, now, all of a sudden I get my teeth into something that just, mind you, Just might help someone else besides me, and what happens? Shit slinging time. Just like a diaper , full of shit and always on my ass.  The only way I would ever shut them up is to move back into Utah. The only thing is A; can’t afford too , rent and such is way to high down there, and B; I really don’t think LiL Lexi would take going down there doing a move, so I’m stuck for at least a few more months. Although I'm really looking forward to making that move. Okay that said. The main reason most of these dillweeds from up north and west of me here, wants me to vacate, is that their drug trade has been shall we say put to a slow crawl. I threaten one of their gold mines so , if they get me to move hey the drug groove gets going again. That said caught some new ideas through another thread, so will relate that on our stealth blog. Next AyreWolvez meeting is on the 8th at the Shilo INN in Twin Falls. Two keynote speakers, one on Vet Benefits, and one on new FAA regs. Will be interesting. Need to RSVP on this though the menu is Chicken or Beef. The cooks need to know how much to fix.
Last here, to all those Anon’s in MHI and surrounding area, if I were pulling something funny with PCS etc, don’t ya’ll think I wouldn’t give out my contact info? I do give that out, as its legit.
Go get another bottle and leave the important work to those who are working to fix a really broken wagon.
L8R Aviators.
AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE A5AWAALOGO_thumb
Psalm 62:7“My salvation and my honor depend on God ; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE