Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank goodness for Wolvez

A5AWAALOGO_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER

AWOLFS EYES AYREWOLF BLOG HEADER

Starting Tuesday night really late an adverse reaction to Mucinex DM resulted in me being grounded to the Wolf’s Den all day Wednesday. Between my gut being turned inside out, I ran a fever of 103 , went through some minor but still convulsions but as the AM came Thursday I’m albeit still sore, starting to recover. With that said, put up a stealth blog notice that ye ole Wolf here was in deep stuff, health wise. First Videl from BlackFoot came down that’s right a 175 mile round trip, to see what he could do, which really there was nothing, the poisoning had to run its course. I truly believe that the whole thing is divided by Mucinex and the crappy food at Ziggy’s I ate Tuesday evening. Looking into talking with a JAG officer on the events. Think I may have a cause of action. No Not to gain a bunch of money, but maybe getting some who own these places to monitor their eating establishments a bit closer to detect old product that should not be served. As it is, Bliss is not bubbling over with gifted chefs , what we have is a bunch of fry cooks that make some of those who cooked meals for us in the Marines seem talented.

Sent an email to Ellie May Nurse GoodBody which I asked her to call the Doctor and or meat wagon to get me to the hospital in Gooding. Lets face it I was in no shape to be driving. Since I had been ill did not go to the appointment at the CSI SBDC. But will reschedule. The thing is Ellie May, even though she could not drift over, could have got on her phone , called the Doctor, Hospital or even the local Bliss QRU to get me to help. I think I’m undergoing my biyearly male period, but I’ not completely sure, but the fuse was a split between Mucinex and Ziggy’s.

So staying home until I get to feeling 100% not the 70% I am now.

L8R

AYRESCRIPT    AyreWolvez blog logo

Romans 15:13“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETAIL