Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Liquid Gold aint so pure anymore

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 aw nyte flyte header

AWOLFS EYES As I flew over this mountain desert yesterday, the first time I have been up in months and let me tell you I was like a kid in a candy store. That said , I see all the land and farmers getting ready to get fields ready to plant crops. Then there is the water. Something many of us take for granted. We put a glass under the faucet and get what we think is good water. In most cases its more like okay water it ain’t pure anymore. Cities and towns are limited in their abilities to keep our water clear and free from things that can kill us or make us sick. So its up to us. Which makes me wonder something, and I’m sure they are all on it like a dog on bacon. AEHI , being banged in the head in Elmore County Idaho is trying it again near Payette Idaho. Wonder if they’ll be any more successful? The issue here is water purity. Will the waste water discharge make us all turn green and get nuked? Somehow I don’t think so. At first though let me clear something up. When AEHI was first putting this issue forward in Hammett a year or so ago, I was all for it. I even signed in favor of the issue at some lame city council meeting in Goons Ferry. But now I’m not so sure, Considering anything that could put a boot in the six of Idaho’s dreaded economy would be a plus. But then I get to thinking, what other crud is going into the water besides the nuclear waste from this power plant? Would what they discharge make the water any less hard? If so that much I’d be in favor of. Beyond that I say no. I say to AEHI, I know very well a place just west of Wells Nevada , called Oasis. There ain’t much near there you could harm, and the few residents there would welcome anything , maybe ya’ll should look there.

Any mile here is a bit of advice for all you computer geeks. I downloaded for a very short while a virus protection program from MacAfee (however its spelled) Thing damn near brought my laptop to a grinding hault. So I uninstalled it, reinstalled my AVG and all is working like it supposed to.

Even us genius’s need some sleep, so I’m headed for bed.

L8R

100_1981 AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE

Romans 6:23“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
THECOLONELANDELLIEMAY AYRETAIL