Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A blast from my past came thundering in.

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER AWOLFS EYES

Early last night as I woke up from having an erotic dream of Cynthia Bell( Col. Mac) from the TV series JAG, I decided that instead of ripping through another boring meal, all alone, I’d go down to Ziggy’s pick up a mini cheese and come home. As I was exiting LiL Lexi in walked a memory that has been on my brain for a few weeks now. Sure as hell, there was CiCi . We chatted for a few, and made plans for a future pow-wow. and I came home. Now all night through to early morning I have been pondering the thoughts of just what might have been, had I told Skipper and few of the other guys who pushed me out of my happy home near Hazzard back in 1985. With a renewal of CiCi and I, in a few, could you figure the amount of butts hitting the proverbial fan if I decided to go to court? With a credible testimony of CiCi? Many from Skipper to Bud would have some serious explaining to do I can tell ya’ll that.

Leaning on going ahead with the move groove to Jerome, haven’t completely decided yet, need more prayer on the idea first. But it might not be as bad as I thought, it might be. Keep ya’ll posted.

AyreWolvez meeting Saturday in Buhl.

L8R Aviators

AYRESCRIPT AYRETAG2

Colossians 3:12“Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRETAIL