Friday, March 19, 2010

DO NOT FALL FOR CABLE ONE’S OFFER

AYREWOLF BLOG HEADER A5AWAALOGO_thumb

While this may sound like the pot calling the kettle black , I want to call your attention to the offer being pitched by Cable One cable TV company out of Phoenix Arizona, and peddled in Idaho. First of all, outside a 4 very small rural Idaho communities, Cable One dominates the Cable/Internet/Phone market in Idaho. Right now ads are running telling consumers that you can get the basic(very basic) Cable One product for $75.00 a month. The real squeal on the deal, you have to pay up front at least 3 months in advance. Meaning an initial payment of $225.00 . Hardly just $75.00 and that $75.00 does not, repeat does NOT include taxes, including the local franchise tax of $15.00 a month. So Do not fall for this offer. If you have a choice go satellite.

My bill at AyreWolf FM went from a promised $135.00 a month to just over $1,000.00 when I said , no way. This was the beginning of my pulling the plug on the place there in Gooding. Reason, no direct path for satellite. If I had been smarter I should have opted to Qwest, but didn’t.

I just wanted to let my fellow Wolvez know, do not repeat, DO NOT FALL FOR CABLE ONE’S OFFER !!!

Feeling a bit better, but only as long as the Midol s in my system. Going to Doctor on Monday.

L8R Aviators

AYRESCRIPT AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER 

Galatians 5:22-23“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETAIL