Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One cain’t deny thyself

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER AyreWolvez blog logo

aw nyte flyte header It is a pulling problem that kicks me in the six every day if not second of every day. While the craft of going towing is still one of my chosen career fields and it is a career, still since I discovered the wonders and all of flying, not being in those clouds is a hunger I cain’t ignore. The beauty of flyte came in 1997 when I was relocated by need to Layton Utah. The place I took as a residence sat just outside of HAFB there and those F-16’s and all pulling 9 or better g’s lifting off was a thing at least to me of a desire that lit a fyre. Although my life under wings, came from as early as age 8 while going to career parents days with dad since he was stationed at HAFB there. More over by the time the notice came that the UCSMC needed me I took to flying more correctly, wrenching on byrds. A paper work goof up , put me in Pensacola Florida, snagged my wings and since 1979 my ass was in the air. Once I left the UCSMC I thought my dreams of being in those clouds at mach 2 were over. However shortly after I resided in Layton, I discovered an open Hanger in west Bountiful. Cuzzin Bud made a deal with another Cuzzin and soon the efforts to building a ag aviation company, became real in 2002. As AyreWolf Aviation. Since then 70% of my time is spent on needed things involving flying with 30% of my time dealing with going towing , or building hot scoots. Over all being near, around and all aircraft , flying either solo or with my other Cuzzin(Gordon) up in the air. Late in 2007 because of my heavy weight I was told by a flyte medic that there was no way I could pass a fit exam, until I lost at least 70 pounds. So I may be grounded but my fingers and hands are in aircraft. Likewise I’m doing the best I can to loose those 70 pounds so I can pass my fit exam, renew my GA Comm license, and get back in the air. But that all said, no matter how much I try to sidestep or drift away from flying, or try to deny myself that gift of flyte I cain’t . I have tried to cover it up , from going towing to other vocational pursuits, but my real love is a stick in my hand and purring over the stratosphere.  Until I’m back in the air, I’m right here relating things of an military aviation enthusiasts nature. With that said , there are gifts gave by Our God, to each of us. There are things or career choices that are part of our DNA, and from my Dad to now mine is flying, and one cain’t Deny Thyself.

L8R Aviators

AYRESCRIPT AyreWolvez blog logo

N924Y

Psalm 23:1-3“[A psalm of David.] The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A5AWAALOGO_thumb

AYREWOLF LOGO1 AYRETAIL