Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Dawning of Knowledge Part - 2

A5AWAALOGO_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2

AWOLFS EYES AW ON THE HUD

Previous evening , I related the events of a place where I was held captive in Utah where some minor therapy would have replaced the 8 months and $80,000.00 and horrors of a period of those 8 months still rear their ugly head, especially at night.

After several years of being away from PCS , I had the occasion to tour the facility with an investigative committee of the United States Senate. Amazingly my file was right on top of many. So I had swiped the file, and was going to submit the file , full of what is called IR’s or Incident-Reports, to the attorneys investigating Provo Canyon School, but exec in charge that day, one Brent Facer said I could not leave with the file.

Okay then;

It was one of those sweet mid Summer mornings in Hazzard, that makes one glad to be alive. I had just previously the day before blew an engine in a hot rod I had and was looking to replace it, when these two guys in a Pinto showed up at the house. In no short order I was in the car headed to Utah. Something funny was in my head that was not funny ha,ha. But more on the lines of spooky.  About Roy , Utah. I got sick to my stomach and instead of giving me a place to throw up, these two counselors from what I would soon call PCS, punched me in the stomach. So we got to PCS. I was showered, and shaved from head to toe, only to be made to start standing for some 250 hours. The concept was called Time Reduction, more like self esteem reduction. You could not move even itch or you had to start all over again. By 22:00 hours we finally got to go to bed.

The next day was school day, and all the new teachers were introduced and so it went. The same things were repeats of the day before , stand all night, school all day except weekends.

After a month or so I graduated to the next level called Phase 1. Where I could watch TV. I was singing the jingle of the old Alka Seltzer commercials, and was told that the words were sexually charged. Really? So was busted down to below Phase 1, and standing again. I was put on what they called the PLAN.

The rest Friday in the PM.  I will tell you this, I was rescued by the efforts of the so called clubs that so many say are none existent. Through efforts that I was able to do through the discovery of a construction worker at PCS, that had an old CB Radio in his pickup. I made a cb call from the school to those rigs rolling by during the evening. The relay was made up the big road until it got to Twin Falls, to a Grandma who was part of the adult advisor board of the then TTA, who called Mom and Dad. By mid March 1977 Mom and Dad pulled me out of the facility . I slept for days, upon days. By late April to early May of 1977, it was off to San Diego and military service. After going through AFEES in Boise.  After being put on Active Reserve status and allowed to be home except for three months and two weeks a year, I was able to assemble a life.

Efforts are being crafted by two groups, one is ours , the other as I have been asked will remain nameless. To close PCS and various outreach operations in both Logan Canyon, and southwest Utah.

One of the comments I heard from the nameless group was they are not violent. Well neither are we. Aggressive yes, violent no. Unless someone steps on serious feet. However at times there is required some heavy duty strong arm twisting, to get something done. For the rest of this year into mid 2012 its political season. Orin Hatch of Utah is running for re-election, imagine the votes he would get , if he stuck his nose into the doings of PCS? How do you get him to get involved? Get the place under the microscope of the media.

How the AyreWolvez plan on doing that Friday.

L8R

A5AWAALOGO_thumb  AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE   

1 John 1:9“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE

AYRETAG2