Monday, March 29, 2010

Improvise Adapt Overcome

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 AWOLFS EYES

With my insides being turned inside out most of the weekend and snuff being something rather critical, I have made it through yet another grand no do anything weekend in downtown Bliss Idaho. Eatin has been a challenge, since most of the diet have been from the MilRat grub I have and a few rather expired canned veggies from Helping Hands. Not condemning Helpin Hands they give out what they have, and here lately that ain’t been much. I am really praying something happens with this Alliance outfit, in Twin. While I think Nurse GoodBody did the best she knew, I am getting the feeling that the entire wait is just more of a delay, that is keeping me glued in western Idaho. Bottom line there really needs to be a change of environment here. Let’s face it friends as much as I’d like to improve my groove here, in the state that I was born in, it ain’t going to happen. Oh sure, If I walked into this Alliance outfit with several thousand bucks in my britches you can bet you next annual inspection these bastards would be lit on fyre to get something going. But with Medicaid being limited these days and all its lack of serious green, that is holding back my exit.

So what about Nurse GoodBody? Ellie May is still a dear friend and all, but remember she don’t work for us any more. She has to make green to feed her family and help me as she can. So for me, its lets not think that its Ellie May’s job to get this Alliance thing going. What I need do is call em up myself and put the fyre under their butt. Simply tell em its time to crap or get off the pot.  There is changes coming, look in our stealth blog for details.

L8R Aviators

AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE     A5AWAALOGO_thumb

2 Corinthians 5:21“God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE

AYRETAG2