Friday, March 19, 2010

Men have periods too hope I live through this one

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER aw nyte flyte header

While I’m not feeling my usual self, I’m a bit better at this early hour. Might as well try to write, since can’t sleep. I thought this pukey stomach was over when I got my gallbladder yanked out back in 1994. Guess not, been having the same cramps and upchucking as I did when I had gall stones. Makes ya’ll wonder can the Gallbladder grow back? Can one get gallstones without a gallbladder ? However I feel more like a honey going through her 28 day cycle. I watched an episode of the Tyra Banks show today. On there they sezz that men because we don’t have a Uterus can’t have a monthly flow. That may be true, and although there is little research on the subject, I do think that us male corpuscles can have everything else, from cramps, bloating, feeling tired, and some blood secretion. After all men although many will not admit it, have estrogens just like women do, just like women have some flow of testerone, that’s why women grow hair under their nose above the lip like we do.

All I know is seems the food poisoning and my bi yearly arrived all at the same time. Told Nurse GoodBody to give a jingle to the medic in Gooding to see if I can get in Friday. If so , going up to see if anything can be done.

Let ya’ll know Friday night.

L8R Aviators

AYRESCRIPT ayrebyrd

Galatians 5:22-23“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETAIL HAZZTAIL