Sunday, March 21, 2010

Going at it solo , what else is new?

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 A5AWAALOGO_thumb

There are many who think I need help, in the cranium , for my PTSD amongst others. Problem is; Idaho at least Southern Idaho is very limited on those resources. For nearly a month or so now both Ellie May and I have been working to get the dillweeds at some outfit it Twin called Alliance, to get involved. Supposedly this Alliance was to assign me somebody to be my PSR, whatever that is. Guess what little or no action. Any surprise here? Here is an example of the still behind and blind that Southern Idaho is.  Few years ago, about late 1982 I suffered through some sort of illness that caused me so much pain in my belly I was lucky to even get out of bed. But Mom sent me to then Magic Valley Memorial. The interns and all through my 4rth Cuzzin and Doctor V.V. Telford did all kinds of tests. The outcome they said, then , was severe ulcers. So a prescription for something then that is OTC now for called Tagment , and sent me home. My next gut ache attack came just after Mom died, on the way home from playing a gig in of all damn places , Glenns Ferry. Yep Jimmy Mac and the BlackJacks as we were called then played music at the Trophy Club there when that was alive. After that I had minor attacks, right through living in Boise all the way to Salt Lake City then to Ogden. What was the cause? Finally Cuzzin Bud, got a real Doctor to get involved. They did what is called an Ultrasound and found I was having Gallstones. That’s right, Gallstones, but guess what  Gall bladder removal and at least that part was solved. Thing is it took having me having to go all the way to SLC just to find out what was causing these gut ache attacks. Back now to our current time line. Does one have to go to SLC to get treatment for PTSD or get help ? So many say get help, trouble is the so many public available agencies that accepts Medicaid drag their tails, and nothing gets done. Now my condition is pretty mild compared to others way too violent people needing mental health help, yet as many can’t get it , simply because Idaho is still in the 19th Century when it comes to mental health. But its not just mental health. Any one who leaves Idaho then, and I was stupid enuff to come back, but then comes back to Idaho sees that in so many ways Idaho remains in the 19th Century. And seems to want to stay that way. Many of us say why? Then some wonder why Idaho is suffering economy wise. Any mile seems and I’m grateful to Ellie May and all, but the only way to give this Alliance outfit a kick in its six, is for me to go over there and do some serious arm twisting. The only reason I’m doing this is two; one is to relieve Cuzzin Bud from duties involving my SSA funds, and two ; so I can clear this part of things so I can get finished with my Fit Report Exam so I can get me back in the air. So as usual , I have to go do this myself, yep going Solo , so what else, is new?

By reminder, the board of E.W.Inc. meets in Idaho Falls the week of April 12th. This involves us, so officers of the AyreWolvez need to go. Give me a call if you plan to go , so I can reserve rooms for all of us. Hope by then Alliance gets off its ass.

More L8R

AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE K2_thumb

Jeremiah 17:7-8“But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

KOA TAIL1_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL

A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE hcc hat jacket art_thumb