Friday, March 26, 2010

Could it really be built?

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 AWOLFS EYES

Could the Lady be built? TV gives us visions of fantasy and awe. My alter ego name sake although spelled different, is one of those things that makes one scratch your head and say could it really be built? Of course I’m talking about the Lady the helo a Bell 222A that was the real star of the TV series Airwolf. Speed was Mach 1 plus with a range of 980 miles. The series was created in mid 1983 and began to air by the fall of 1984. Question though is, could such a helo be built today with technology that makes even that of Airwolf look primitive today? Could two turbo fans (jet engines) be infused into the belly of a 222A with the firepower and all that the Lady had? I put in a call to the production designer of the byrd used on the TV series, I also placed a call to Bell, to see if a 222A hulk could be bought to really see if the byrd could be built. I’ll keep ya’ll informed.

On the matter of PCS, I got a disturbing call from one of the captive alumni of PCS,earlier this evening. Seems as though both he and I have been lets say uncovered, from court files, so they said.  Dave’s call went on that he was approached that if he was paid a good chunk of money, would he shut up, and/or make nice, about it all. He asked me if I had been contacted by PCS itself as he had? I responded no. However I did say that if I did get contacted as I sit right now, that if I got offered a serious chunk of cash from PCS or someone involved in the mess, that I’d have a real problem not taking the green and keeping quiet. But that all is a subject for a different time.

Any flyte, the question today is could Airwolf be built?

Let ya’ll know what I find out.

L8R

AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE airwolf3

Philippians 1:29“For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for him,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
airwolf1 AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL