Saturday, March 20, 2010

Many I have known few I trust

AUCSMC LOGO AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2

Since 1977 serving in various areas of The United Confederate States Marines, I have came to know many people. Both on the battle lines, as well as more peaceful times. While I serve still , I must say that all my comrades that I have served with only a very few do I trust. Fewer still would I share serious or important intel with. That said, I have not chosen one I trust more with my personal things, yet from all points I do trust our Ellie May Nurse GoodBody. She has served only a short time , yet her service is beyond the usual call of duty. So in a soon to be announced awards get together, Ellie May will be honored with a Distinguished Service Award.

Congrats, Ellie May.

Be careful of the Google virus. A virus that pastes malware and password stealing software is flowing through many Google apps. Including both Blogger as well as Gmail. Do not click on the Google Update icon, This begins the download of the bot that causes this virus.

L8R

AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE AUCSMC LOGO

1 Peter 2:2-3“Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL