Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mucinex DM makes tummy hurt

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER AyreWolvez blog logo

Early this morning I decided to take another Mucinex DM for the phlem that accumulates in my wind pipe when I try to sleep. Now I’m awake with a really nauseated stomach. Now I had previously thought that part of my GI distress was due to some long time stored tomato sauce for Pizza at the Skinny Pig. And I still am not ruling that out completely, but considering that last night , I also consumed a bit of grub, at Ziggy’s. Which makes me wonder, still, is there some kind of cooking order or grease these outfits are using that does not get along with Mucinex? I hate being a test pilot for medicines, but I’m considering taking some of his stuff after I get back from J-Town and snagging some McDonalds grub. See if the same things happen again. If so then its strictly Mucinex. If not a more in-depth snooping session should ought be done to see if something is wrong with food prep in Bliss.

The fact that there are only a damn few places to snag a bite to eat in Bliss anymore and fewer still in both Gooding and Hazzard, makes one wonder. Now in the same flyte pattern, I snagged grub at two Wendell establishments one last week and one on Sunday and did not have this distress. So might could be that what’s served in Bliss, at two places might not be being fixed right.

Talked to Ellie May today, seems as though the Doc in Gooding got some paper work fuggled up, and this is resulting in another delay with my psyche exam from Alliance. Even in simple terms, some in Idaho are more behind than in front.

Any flyte

Taking the day off to get my internals operating proper, not going too far from the crapper. I will say though if I find that Mucinex is the culprit, first of course I’ll stop taking it, and two sending a strong letter to the makers of Mucinex, to put a warning on the label.

So if you take Mucinex DM or any variant thereof, be ready to be near your latrine.

L8R Aviators

AYRESCRIPT  AYRETAG2

Colossians 3:12“Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETAIL