Friday, March 19, 2010

ANTM not that good this year.

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 ATV HEADER

As I watch this year’s season of ANTM I think, my is there some really yucky applicants on this season. When I saw the shake down in Pocatello two years ago now for ANTM local auditions , I saw some that should have been chosen and those that shouldn’t have been. This season, I see albeit not as obvious but Tyra is playing the race card more than she ever has. Mostly African/American. If it were me doing the casting, I’d be more into picking more Latino, Native American applicants rather than just black and white. It’s either a blonde or a gal from the hood needing a hand up, into an industry that is very mean and competitive. Now that said, If I were producing this project, I’d first expand the age ceiling from 27 to at least 37. Maybe at age 37 some maturity might be seen and some useable talent. After all and I’m sure I’m not the only one in the video industry, who is looking for some new faces for feature ad work, or just feature work. But that said as well, ANTM is not unlike any other production this year, money is scarce and loans for TV and film production is even elusive to find, if you can find any. For us in the AyreWolvez finding sweet hiney to photograph is much more than print or TV. Much of the art work that is sketched on the sides and noses of our aircraft is also taken from the feature models we select. While I will admit we do shadow such publications as Mini Truckin or EasyRiders, our aim is more to clean it up, make the shots less about skin and more to a theme. The model should never overshadow the feature, be it an aircraft, truck , bike, etc. The idea is the model is to enhance the feature and make the feature POP, not just fade into the background. Now if you think there is some concepts on the boards to do something up for both the CW as well as RFDTV headed in this direction, by SSX Media on behalf of us, your right. Watch your local CW station for open audition calls coming in July. The Wolf was asleep, but the Wolvez are wide awake.

By the fly way, both AyreWolf Aviation, as well as the Knytes will be sponsoring a local open call audition session in Twin Falls as well as Idaho Falls for the next season of ANTM.

More L8r Aviators

AYRESCRIPT AyreWolvez blog logo

Galatians 5:22-23“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL