Saturday, March 20, 2010

In the Heat of the night

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 aw nyte flyte header

There used to be a TV show called in the Heat of the night. In this case its more of wishing of some night heat. I know its Idaho, and one should expect to be cold, but dang it, I’ve had enuff already. Used to be that by mid March things melted and we saw a fairly rapid increase to outside temps. Now days, seems as though it stays colder than a General’s smile until mid May. Even heard tell that in snowed like hell down Grace Idaho way yesterday. Who ever said that its a case of global warming, don’t live in Idaho. Politicians who mutter such words as global warming ought to spend some time in our neck of the desert. Saw on the news that its snowing really heavy down Denver way. Will it ever warm up?

On AyreWolf Aviation, had a long chat with Gordon my cousin who for all that really is legal FAA wise AyreWolf Aviation, said no way no how moving AyreWolf Aviation to Idaho for at least 18 months or so. While it is my John Henry on all things AyreWolf Aviation, the company runs under my cousin Gordon’s name FAA wise. That said for a few that wants to spit on me on things aviation , hear this. One does not have to be FAA Certified to wrench on aircraft, if there is already an FAA Certified mechanic supervising or on staff. My Cousin Ray , is that, does that so on we go. Additionally ya’ll should know as soon as I get LiL Lexi up for the task, and find a place to stash Big Lexi, this high flying KayNyne is off to Bountiful to get my FAA certifications. Got a green light from Salt Lake Community College, that has a program for flying. My Pell Grant is approved. So the dream is getting more, and more within reach. Who knows once back in my home state, if I find a place for everything I have that I can afford, might just say it was nice Idaho, but too little way to late. But at the earliest its July for that so that’s that , on that.

Finding a good place to work out, to get rid of big belly. But that search is turning more sparse all the time. Am thinking though of looking into liposuction , plus other measures. Speaking of eating, I am finally able to hold things down once again. Guess whatever food poison I got finally puked out. Which brings me to the question, is there an affordable place to eat any more that wont make one sick? As for me, unless I’m cooking it, I ain’t eating it. Ziggy’s, the OXBOW and such are good for coffee once in awhile, but eating? That is a big ? mark.

L8r Aviators

A5AWAALOGO_thumb     AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE

1 Peter 2:2-3“Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE