Friday, April 2, 2010

An All New Tonight Show?

ATV HEADER A5AWAALOGO_thumb

It was billed as an All New Tonight Show , this evening on NBC / KTVB. It is only new if you hadn’t watched the show for a month. As the same show was ran on March 5th. Yes it was a repeat. The question becomes is it really that hard to write, produce and air a different show each night, and it be consistent ? For network types it must seem that way. But from doing 3 hours a week, truly LIVE every week on Pocatello’s Cable Access TV Channel 12, not only did I do my own writing, but production and I kept it completely fresh each time. So and this has been said before by many, but I’ll repeat this, “ If I can do it So can they” Is it that I’m more creative? Or that I have an overflowing imagination, or is it the combat aviators mantra that says, once you engage finish the battle? Or is it a combination of UCSMC and Hazzard County Tenacity? Am I feelin a bit put out to pasture here? Perhaps and not sounding my own trumpet here, but I took a channel that few if any watched and had most of Pocatello as well as Chubbuck watching Cable Access TV. The question I ask of NBC, is why say the show tonight is really new? That is all I have to say on that.

L8R Aviators

AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE  A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE

Hebrews 12:2“Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL A5AWAALOGO_thumb
Quote of the day:
Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, but it's worse when they are wearing dark glasses and have streamers in their antlers because then you know they were enjoying themselves at a party when they were shot. - Ellen DeGeneres

baby shit UCSAMC LOGO3