Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting down with basics, forget Internet for awhile

AWAVI TATT ART AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2

This may be one of the last blog entries for awhile. See yesterday Qwest decided to pull the plug. By doing that cost me $400.00 in lost revenue. Then I go to my mail box today and find a bill there for $470.00, What happened to the $275.00 that I was told I’d pay and pushing out the rest of the bill for a month? Must have lost something in the translation from Brazilian whatever somewhere. So was in Jerome today, talked to an outfit there going towing at lunch. He signed on with this outfit called Boost Mobile, for only $50.00 a month and that’s the real unlimited plan , nationwide. For text, web,insta-talk, and well phone. Total to put into operation $50.00, plus $79.95 for the phone itself  That’s only $140.00 including tax. So $140.00 from $470.00 that leaves me $330.00 left to mess with. Meaning some new rubber for the truck, and some other stuff including snuff for the month. So while over time I’ll pay Qwest off and most likely will resume service this fall, for now its Boost Mobile and mobile wifi where I can get it for free .

Now this would be different if; I were running the radio gig as I was setting up to do, as well as pushing the high flying adventures right now, but as it is piss on it. All I really need is a good phone and two rabbit ears for TV. Who really needs slow internet that while DSL is okay, DSL is only a tad bit faster than good old dial up. When the local rates reflect what really is offered, then perhaps I’ll relook at it. As for now the mind relief of not having shit crash all the time because some joker smoker at Qwest can’t get it together, but charging me way over the value thats being offered is stupid. The extra money can be going into going towing this winter when it starts snowing. Considering I am the only tow truck resident wise in Bliss, and being there is no other tow truck for at least 20 miles either direction here, the time to shift into high gear and do 40% AyreWolf Aviation and 60% of the rest of my time into going towing seems a hell of allot better and makes more sense. Now there are some, that old truck wont work. Well let’s see , LexiBelle while I’ll grant you does need a cosmetic make over, still has the right grunt to tow anything within her weight limit. Can recover a hell of allot more than most give her and I credit for, and guess what LexiBelle is all bought and paid for. Meaning with the right amount of advertising and doing the smart things, means some extra money each month in my jeans. Which also allows me some money to go buy some new jeans. Now dig this two. Good old Ron who is being reintroduced into Knytes membership, had some trouble with his phone. So Terri calls Qwest, they come out and screws his phone and internet up so much that nothing can get done. If this is Qwest’s quality customer service, it ain’t worth shit. Like shit really has a value. I know it does, for spreading on those taters. But what I’m getting too is this, with everything that’s going on, with Qwest and Cable-One, one needs to re-examine the choices for what telecomm and data you really need, and what are luxuries. So for those who need to know, to get in touch with me, my new number will be posted on our stealth Blog. As for anybody else, only SIRCOM in Jerome will have my number. Or as only those I need to call me. It’s called getting down to basics. And forgetting all this Internet shit for awhile.

L8R Aviators

airwolf1280 AWAVI TATT ART

1 John 3:16“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

A5AWAALOGO_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL
Quote of the day:
Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will have to ram it down their throats. - Howard Aiken

NewStockings_F