Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Savoring the Sweet Spot

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 83470418

There is a time between 02:00 Hours and 03:30 Hours when being on the Internet is not so much of a climb. Most of the local whores and drunks where I live are passed out, the rest are too stoned to care. So they are not clogging up an already tight pipe. So I gain acceptable speed. That is one of many reasons I’m up at unGodly hours flying cyberspace. It is a real sweet spot.

Found a spot in Twin that looks good for the Reaper Club/Sheep’s Pen.

More on that Wednesday.

L8R Aviators,

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

John 10:28-30“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL

83470410