Friday, April 16, 2010

Off and on Again but I always find a way to tap in

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 AWAVI TATT ART

AWJ HEADER I was awakened this morning to a cell call from Nurse GoodBody. Long time no talk, cept I was in the head and did not get to the phone in time. But got voice mail. See her in Church Sunday if she’s there.

Did not do much today, had the Hershey trots most of the day so stayed near the Wolf’s Den here and the head.

Did you see the two hour Wal-Mart infomercial Friday night disguised as a Friday Night Movie?

Secrets of the Mountain. It was an okay movie, but it seemed like something you’d watch waiting to check out at Wal-Mart. Mixed in were a lot of product placement of Wal-Mart brands and of course many Wal-Mart ads. Not a bad thing, but I wondered how many other advertisers were pitched the time slot? What ever sells huh?

I’m beat so I’m headed for bed. Hope to be in better health Saturday, as I’m flying.

L8R Aviators

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

Romans 13:8“[Love, for the Day is Near] Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL


Quote of the day:
The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn. - David Russell