Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More than one way to skin a skunk

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 A5AWAALOGO_thumb

In Wolf News, the troose has been signed and a new era of enterprise is unfolding. The troose with that TV station in TF that turned a blank wall to us is now ready to accept and work the AyreWolvez and me., So not bad. Finally that Alliance outfit sent someone over to be my PSR(Like I really need one) but did they not get the idea I wanted someone female and hot looking, or at least with some sort of military background? Guess not. Not that the guy they sent, by the name of Todd, is bad, but he’s way too young and all. Plus not much of any kind of military background, but we see what flys.

Purtty much told Qwest where to stick it for a while. Oh I’ll pay the bill and all over time, but after menyanna no more Internet. And ya’ll that need too will just get me via cell phone. The number is on our stealth blog.

Any Flyte that’s it for tonyte.

L8R Aviators and Crew.

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

Galatians 2:20“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

A5AWAALOGO_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL


Quote of the day:
If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier - so long as I'm the dictator. -- George W Bush
nighthawk6_440 SAMCRO1