Monday, April 12, 2010

They say they do but I damn well know they don’t

A5AWAALOGO_thumb AWAVI TATT ART

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 AW NITE RYDE HEADER_thumb

Ever get the feeling that some people seem to know more about you than what should be available to the normal snooper? Like how can anyone know if I do or don’t have a GA? My tag is Sportsman/Experimental. But that sedd, unless it is somebody who has access to confidential information like say a attorney or the staff of an attorney, or someone who works for the court, certain information is usually sealed. By the way there are things that even the courts don’t know and they are sealed. Let’s just say certain people who work for the F.I.R.M. make sure of that. I can tell you this fellow Wolvez, there is an investigation by the F.I.R.M. going on as to certain leaks of classified information, and if its found certain legal Eagles are involved their wings are going to get more than clipped.

Okay then enuff of that. Moving on here, more information on AyreWolvez projects are up on the stealth blog, and only a few people know anything more.

Finally, as I told ya’ll last week, some young guy from Alliance stopped by, past Wednesday. With all kinds of promises. Let’s see if they keep them. Let’s face it, outside of Nurse GoodBody, members of both the AyreWolvez and the Knytes, I don’t trust anybody . It just does not pay too anymore. Not that I have much if anything to hide, but still being offline for a time, might not be such a bad thing.

Got two gigs to fly Monday so need some sleep. If I can see ya’ll Monday night.

L8R

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

Luke 9:23-24“Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL KOA TAIL1_thumb
Quote of the day:
An undefined problem has an infinite number of solutions. - Robert A. Humphrey

AYRETAG2 nighthawk6_440