Saturday, April 3, 2010

If the bitch don’t work get rid of it

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 A WOLF PACK LAWG HEADER

Here lately my trusty Acer notebook computer has been havin some real issues. 80% of those issues involve not a heckovalot C;drive disk space. So let’s say I’ve been looking at ways to chuck the programs I’m not using much of or don’t work too keen in the first place. But it’s like a bunch of things lately, if the bitch don’t work get rid of it. Computer problems are an ongoing thing, and while I’ll never be one to know all things compu-geeky, still I can remember a really good computer place in of all places, MHI. Back when I had a Presario computer, I kept getting hung up on certain programs, plus the internal fan never really help keep things kewl. So I took it in that store, and they tossed in Intel processor and installed an AMD processor plus added on a higher output fan. I was then running Windows ME, but after the $200.00 repair, that Presario flew like a F-18. I mean near Mach speed. That Presario was one of many treasures I wished I could have held onto on my exit out of Evanston. Which I put the entire blame on myself. If I’d have kept my mouth shut as to what I was building there, plus kept my pecker in check, the entire Tammy thing would never have happened and thus I’d most likely never would have left. Despite the cold there in Wyoming. But that’s water under the bridge, can’t fix yesterday and can only learn from it. Thank goodness I was able to assemble a good friendship through Nurse GoodBody.  Now if I had not let my balls to over ride my brain, and taken on way too much in late December, and Ellie May, Emme and I to get the radio werx byrd off the tarmac, BEFORE adding on more employees, there in Gooding, much of what is holding back the progression of AyreWolf FM would not be holding us back. Again my screw up. I allowed short skirts, flirts, and all make me into the subservient and not the boss Commanding Officer I should have been. Amazing ain’t it?

With that said though, I punched in the number of associates that were all pleased to be our IT geeks, and the same thing kept coming up, none of them wanted to work with AMD processors.

With that said, going to be offline for a few weeks, taking Marge my notebook computer in for a refresh, and debug as well as memory boost. So as of Monday need to get in touch? Call me.

L8R Aviators

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf3

Hebrews 12:2“Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE A5AWAALOGO_thumb
Quote of the day:
I despise the pleasure of pleasing people that I despise. - Lady Mary Wortley Montagu

TRUCK DECAL ART