Friday, April 2, 2010

April Snow ?

A5AWAALOGO_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2

A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE AWOLFS EYES

It’s not unusual to see serious weather conditions in our area. Whether its Idaho or Utah if you don’t like the weather wait 15 minutes and it’ll change. Thing is , or the big question becomes is our climate changing opposite what so many for years have been barking about? Former VP Gore sezz its global warming. Cats breath. Its more like global freezing. Smog tests on not only ground based rides, cars, trucks, etc but also our aircraft. Why? The list goes on, of course, but I think I’d rather go back to when weather was a bit more predictable, by those weather casters who really have lived here in the area , rather than so many who live and lived long ways away. Used to be, it was at least 4 maybe 5 really hard snow storms from mid January to mid March. By April it was mostly rain, then it began to get warmer and sunnier. Not any more. Western Idaho was always ahead crop growth than eastern Idaho simply because it got warmer earlier . Not the case today. The crop growth is equal. I really wanted to get in the air this weekend to get some seat time and log some air hours. With weather being what it is, seems as though most of our ayre crew is grounded.

As I close, there is progress in aviation, medicine. Seems as though the FAA, is going to allow us to fly even if some of us need to take Zoloft. What does that mean at least for me? It means I can take the required Zoloft I take and still fly. Because of my recent illness I have lost enuff weight where I can pass my FAA med exam, all I need now is enuff good weather and good seat time air hours, and ye ole Wolf will have my FAA GA, license.

So snow go, so I can fly.

L8R Aviators

AYREWOLF BLOG SIGNATURE  A5AWAALOGO_thumb

Matthew 20: 17-19“[Jesus Again Predicts His Death] Now as Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples aside and said to them, "We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will turn him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE
Quote of the day:
Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you'll be surprised at how little you have. - Ernest Haskins

UCSAMC LOGO3