Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Be sure before you shoot

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 AWJ HEADER

I have related this to many of you before, but it deserves your attention once again, and that it may make clear why I’m in a holding pattern of making an exit.

Back in the year of 1970, my parents, decided to retire from military service and relocate from Layton Utah here to nearby Hagerman. I myself was totally against the idea. Looking back at it now, I was secure in school, had three good looking girlfriends, not to mention other friends in my neighborhood, and my career paths of either aerospace or broadcasting were much more clear. But we moved, to an area that takes its own time to get its ass in gear to meet the modern times. As such I suffered through 3 high schools before finally giving up and taking a GED. Compromising on fixing hot rods and running a tow truck instead of flying. And well many of you know the rest. So soon after in 1990 got the chance to punch out of go nowhere Idaho to Utah. Then because of restless pecker and all being conned by a meth headed bar maid moved back to Idaho from freezing Wyoming. My mistake I fuggled that ball, before studying the area much more than I did before I jumped.

Then came grand old Pocatello. Not much in love with that place as well, but I did have a few things going in the right direction. So because of some idiot bar bouncer, and all , I stupidly moved to Goons Ferry. Thinking my return would be met with open arms and many of my fellow buds of yesteryear would throw their arms around me and say, lets pick up where we left off. My was I wrong. Now there are those who say, so why don’t you move back to Utah or where-ever? I say not a bad idea. However before I do I’m going to make damn sure of where I’m going and why. Not give into a few contentions of some hard-headed idiots from north of me here, or because of the stiffnecked bassackwards minds of people who can’t see the forest for the trees.

I saw on the news the other night about how many companies look at Idaho as a home HQ. Problem is that’s all they’ll ever do is look. Except maybe for Boise, Idaho is so behind in both IT and other developments no big company or even a SMB, would seriously look at Idaho. 70% or greater of Idaho’s people want the state to stay rural, small and not jump into any type of industrial advancement. It just is not going to happen. Yes Twin Falls and Idaho Falls started doing some outgrowth, thing is 80% of the firms in both areas creating any serious thrust is tied to Salt Lake City or at least Utah. Combination of LDS and such upbringing amongst other reasons. Which is not bad. But other areas are satisfied of growing taters and not much of anything else. So to answer the BIG question am I going to move ? Yes, where? Who knows, that depends on a lot of research and scratching under the icing. Since I don’t want to happen again what stupidly I moved to Idaho for in the first , second and third place. So as Pappy once said, be Sure first , before you shoot.

L8R Aviators

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

John 10:28-30“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL KOA TAIL1_thumb
John 10:28-30“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
83470422 ALEXIBYRD1