Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fair and warmer who were they kidding?

AWAVI TATT ART AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2

Just once I wish the weather casters in our area would get it on the dot. Of course I fully understand that predicting weather is not an exact science and even the best computer models of forecasting what mother nature is going to do the next day or the next few days is a really good guess and not rooted too much in concrete. Yet by the same time telling us that it’ll be fair , sunnier and warmer over more than two days or even the next day is what I call looking in a crystal ball with the insides of that ball being very smokey and not giving too much 411. Any flyte, the concept of me getting into the air today was dashed at 07:00 hours, telling all sport and EX, pilots that flying conditions would be poor and to stay on the ground. So refiled my flight plan for Monday and that be that. Okay many of you asked last night at the meeting what happened to the big law suit concerning Provo Canyon School. First, nobody donated shit let alone money for producing an infomercial for the conditions currently at PCS nor the memories that would shed light on what the situations are like there. The other thing is, that taking some advice from one of our true members, if the suit would succeed it’d be best if I stayed out of it, so I did. Many thought I was looking for a big pay day on the deal. In reality nothing could be further from the truth. I’d just like to see the ones that drug me down a hall by my hair and threw me into a broom closet brought to justice. That is my only goal. So Ms. Smith, I’m here if you need me.

Saw an ad on our local TV about some car dealer from MHI throwing a gig for ANTM , talk about the pot calling the pan black. Not to be outdone the AyreWolvez are looking into throwing a Miss AyreWolf, and She-Wolvez project in a couple of months in Twin. Let you know more on that when if rolls out and where.

Our Ning.com site is back up. Find more 411 of yesterday’s meeting there.

L8R Aviators

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

Romans 5:6-8“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE A5AWAALOGO_thumb


Quote of the day:
A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down. - Robert Benchley

AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL nighthawk6_440