Monday, April 5, 2010

They read, but do not comprehend

A6 AYREWOLF AYRENOTES HEADER_thumb A5AWAALOGO_thumb

I for shits and barfs looked in on AD’s piss on me blog. Somehow they and you know who THEY are thought I was wanting a troose with them. Not . Its way too sad that some read things and never truly comprehend the meaning or know enough of the real facts to even open up their mouths and insert foot.

The Troose is between SAMCRO, Me and a TV station in Twin. Not the dillweeds in MHI. But they though and this shows their arrogance and ignorance they thought I meant them. I used to really think that most if not all in Idaho had more serious gray matter between their ears. Trouble is many in our state, seem to have wax buildup or something as their minds are so closed. The Bible calls it stiffnecked and closed minds. I call it just plain stupid. Plus as Christ’s teachings were fragmented and passages taken out to fit the minds of those reading the teachings, but not fully understanding that of what they read.  My writings are the same damn things. So many want to just take out contexts and comment on them and not read the entire thing and pull their heads out of their ass’s long enough to understand what they just read.

As said, They Read, but do not Comprehend. I repeat the same passage that Christ said to our Heavenly Father, Forgive them Father for they know not what they do. I forgive, but I do not forget.

L8R

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

2 Corinthians 5:14-15“For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A5AWAALOGO_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL
Quote of the day:
Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance. - Sam Brown