Friday, April 9, 2010

Don’t fret the shit you can’t control just have a workaround

A WOLF PACK LAWG HEADER A6 AYREWOLF AYRENOTES HEADER_thumb

Shit can happen at the wrong time and can be very frustrating. It’s that old thing called Murphy’s Law. If anything can go wrong it will at the worst moment. Just as I barely posted a blog on our stealth blog, ning.com decided to go into offline mode for maintained. Which I know happens. So for a short flyte have to post some stuff here, but nothing I’m afraid that will misunderstood, by others but there are always some folks that cain’t get their brains to drain. Somebody mentioned at the AyreWolvez meeting tonight about how I mis-spelled shit on the blogs. I replied I spell words goofy simply as they are pronounced not as they normally spelled. But then who sezz what is normally? It’s like many acronyms that have came about for online chat. BFF , LoL etc. Okay then that’s getting of focus. I spell as I want too, and outside of an occasional goof, because of fat fingers on a tiny keyboard and lack of proofreading sometimes, I try to get it right the first or second time. Like words that should be spelled different but aren’t. Like Buffett , how about Buffay that is how its pronounced or said so why not spell it that way? Even the word said, why not spell it the way we say it? SEDD, other words it would be sedd S-AID. Get it? Even words that are pronounced the same but spelled different, like TOW and TOE. Why not just combine the two, and have it spelled the same, pronounced the same way, but still mean different things? Like Toew. Cain’t mess that one up too much. Us who fly have checks and balances to keep us safe in the air. We also have back up systems in case the main system pukes in flight. Same thing goes for me and the news you as members of the Knytes-of-Anarchy and of course us in the AyreWolvez. I have multiple blogs so if one don’t work one of the others will, so none of you miss anything, including the events at meetings for those that can’t make it to meetings. 

Weather is supposed to be great flying weather so I’m cutting it short, to get some real RM sleep so I can get some real seat time.

See ya’ll upstairs Saturday.

L8R Aviators

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

Romans 5:6-8“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL
Quote of the day:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer? - George Price

A Lady in waiting AW NITE RYDE HEADER_thumb