Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not going to miss not being connected

AWAVI TATT ART AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2

A few years ago, I was introduced to CyberSpace , and over the years in many cases its been a great tool. But I’m getting to the point, between DSL which is not much faster than old dial up, and never delivers the speed its says its supposed too. But I’m getting to the point its something I think purtty much I can live without, and not worth the money I’m paying for it. Right now I’m spending right at nearly $109.00 a month for service thats supposed to be state of the art, if this is state of the art it has much to go. Cable-One was only slightly faster. The best Internet Service Provider I ever had was in Evanston Wyoming. Called AllWest. They came out, for I think right at $800.00, hooked me up, and the last bill from over there at our Wyoming hangar was just under $95.00. Thing is when AllWest said high speed, they damn well meant it. Most pages loaded in under 30 seconds. Never stalled and never a IE hang-up. The TV side of AllWest was better too. And if your wondering why I don’t split and move there. 50 below zero, is why. Otherwise I’d have never left. Insurance on both trucks was a hell of alot cheaper. Got laid more, and there was real money coming in. Both for AyreWolf Aviation as well as S.E.X. , but that was then today is today. By Wednesday if not before that, Qwest is going to pull the plug. I will then call them on ye ole Cell and tell them why. They of course will whine and I’ll say when you speed increases and/or I get a computer with a bit more horsepower , the bill will be paid and I’ll try you again, not until. Most things I need to do I can do from a cell phone, except file flight plans and FAA docs. That I can do from the GCARPT, or from a wifi hot spot.

L8R Aviators

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

Romans 3:23-24“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL KOA TAIL1_thumb
Quote of the day:
A conference is a gathering of important people who singly can do nothing, but together can decide that nothing can be done. - Fred Allen

ALEXIBYRD1