Saturday, April 3, 2010

Doing what you did B4 does not really work today

A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2

Sezz Einstein doing what you did in the past, and expecting different results today is just plain stupid. With that said, company names that worked years ago, just does not really work today. Case-n-point, naming a towing company, Highway Hooker Towing in the days of heavy duty CB radio era made sense, since many who used the CB knew the difference between a pavement princess and a synonym for tow truck. Today the image is a bit fuzzy and many can’t get past that. It flat will not work. The conservative religious community and area that I live in and try to generate money from each day just will not allow that carnal image in their minds. Sure we in the business of either trucking or towing knows the difference, and while truckers can retain that concept and not get too put out with such a name, thing is others might not be in a big rush to call such a company. So in reluctance I had to put Highway Hooker to rest in peace and experiment with a name that can cover the same basics without offending too many where no income could be realized. While Southern Eagle Xpress does by its initials spells SEX, still the fact that is a simple coincidence . Not  primary.  Southern Eagle Xpress is the blending of all things Hazzard County, including the reopening of Hazzard County Choppers, Southern Eagle Xpress is as said the blending of Eagle Starr Farmz, (mom and Dad’s agribusiness company) and well, Hazzard County. The image I saw of an Eagle in the center of a rebel flag at the Boise Stage Stop, 20 years ago was the launch point. Since Southern Eagle Xpress goes towing as well as running LTL(Less Than Truck Load) quick hot shot freight. So that said, and the thing of me unloading like a fountain here, is the result of me talking with one of the original Knytes, that I had coffee with this afternoon. He said simply, that its time at my mile post of the highway of life to quit dreaming and start doing. He said yes its commendable that I wish to honor my and other military aviators and military aviation , and preserve the history and honor etc, but to put myself out there as some kind of expert was just going to keep me hurting and not getting with the show of going towing. With that he said, Ricky also said that while I can still tow with LexiBelle , LexiBelle needs some serious cosmetic work. But Ricky also said its not such a reach. Nor building a for at this point a towing/trucking streaming radio station website, is okay but trying to put that on terrestrial airwaves is going to be at minimum a 5 to 10 year project, but still within reach and not impossible. Last week I saw myself come down with very serious illness. To where there were a few days there, that I might not be here to reach my goals. On he 27th of this month, I hit the 51st lap of the race of life. Bringing AyreWolf Aviation to Idaho is a reach, not impossible, but AWAVI is not going to put money in my jeans. But even in primer paint, LexiBelle can put money in my britches, she’s real, and mechanically sound. What else can I say?

It is a new Day and new month. Watch for many changes involving me.

L8R

AWAVI TATT ART  A SAMCRO DASH PLAQUE   

Hebrews 12:2“Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Hebrews 12:2“Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL post147506ALEXIWOLF


Quote of the day:
Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish. - Steven WrightA LEXI THUMBNAIL

ANEWLILLEXI