Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just another day in service

AWAVI TATT ART AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2

AW NITE RYDE HEADER_thumb AWOLFS EYES

So there I was, needing to piss something fierce. I mean let loose like an Arabian stallion. Now understand I’m not saying I’m built like John Holmes , but the package I carry is not small either, and considering that the bikini briefs I bought last month do not allow for front exiting, I had to nearly drop trousers to unload the fluid I was needing to unload. In McDonalds no less. Washing up headed to the counter and bought a fish sandwich and fries(small) and medium soda. Okay so watched the TV , (yes they have wall mounted TV’s at the TF McDonalds), saw FoX news and ate. Now I’m not going to criticize here, because I’m rather large as well, but in came a couple that was well on their way to 300 plus pounds, and on their trays , both of them was two super double cheese burgers and extra large fries and a half gallon of soda. Is it any wonder that our population is well way overweight? Whew, even this slightly retarded gal who cleans up there, came out and said , to them that she thought that was allot of food. Now I wonder if that couple went home and thought of what I surmised and what the clean up gal, said. And then considered pushing back at the table a bit. I’m not saying starve or not having a treat once in awhile , but there is feeding oneself and then there is gluttony. Or more appropriate guttany. The bad part of this is, in both industry and our economy pays for all of this in health care costs. The risk of both stroke and heart attack from eating that much costs employers big money in insurance costs and lost productivity. McDonalds ought to have someone at the counter like those who serve at bars who say to the customer, sir or Mam you have had enough. I am lucky, I learned long ago to push back from the table and not be N-Rich all the time. You don’t have to eat like there wont be any tomorrow. You can eat well, until full but eat healthy, and still have a treat of sorts. Like my one of my best friends an reinstated Knytes member Ron. He sports a 54 inch waist. Weighs in at 310lbs. He knows its unhealthy but his weight is due to thyroid not over eating. Ron does push back at the table. Trouble is because of his waist about the only pants he can wear is work out sweats. Not regular pants. There are people I know who eat because they are both lonely and depressed. I can sort of understand comfort food. But I put a limit on myself of such things. Between watching people on The Biggest Looser, to as I saw today. Healthy eating is good. About the only thing I intake late at night is a medium glass of whole milk and small bowl of fruit. How people can just shovel it in, to me is not just amazing , I ask how can they do that to themselves? Don’t they have pride in themselves or at least some sense of self worth?

So Left McDonalds, headed home. Trust me I’d have rather been in the air. The way some folks drive any more its a wonder that anybody has a license. I saw more than 15 different safety violations on my way home 4 aggressive driving violations, and three, that was just stupid. For some damn reason , people study real hard to take a written exam, to get a license, even having to take the test twice. Then either completely forget, or ignore those things that they just learned to pass the test. Idaho is one state that while if the law is present will watch what they are doing, but the very second the law exits the big road, or turns off one of the rural two lanes so common in Idaho, the idiot syndrome kicks in, and they drive like well idiots. I used to think Utah had bad drivers. Idaho is running a real close second if not exceeding Utah’s stupid driving practices. Again the question is why?

If I can will do a last blog entry Thursday, then I’m off line until about July.

Until then,

AWAVI TATT ART airwolf1280

Romans 5:10“For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

A5AWAALOGO_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL
Quote of the day:
I never guess. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

SAMCRO1 KOA TAIL1_thumb