Friday, April 9, 2010

KnyteCide

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER2 A5AWAALOGO_thumb

KNYTECIDE HEADER ALEXIBYRD1

Some times what you are looking for is just under your nose if you’ll just stop and sniff. Today in the 8 year review of our land mobile communications inspection come to find out that the handle on those papers had never been changed from our handle that I left the Tragic Valley with in 1985. That’s right neither Eagle-Starr, nor Dixie had ever been put on the FCC license, but that of Night Hawk Towing was still on our license. So that being that, and as many of you know I have been looking at a new handle to light the candles of me going towing, and coming home Ricky said why not revive Night Hawk Towing? The name melds well with AyreWolf Aviation which is still on the HUD for mid 2011 and yet it is us and me, yet not. The same but different. I can also remember Bro once saying that I should retain Night Hawk, as it made sense and said the main mission of our tow service as being the ones who don’t mind coming out at night, or after hours. So while nothing is changing in the immediate future, the gears between my ears are grinding.

As I related in yesterday’s blog entry, some things never change and never should, but in the same lane in many ways, I know I have. The things that twisted my crank years or even a century ago , no longer make my eyes take a second look. From some of these changes you have to look at my life in Utah. I went from custom go fast rides to things with wings. Not that I wasn’t always interested in flight. Since age 6 I loved ayrecraft, but it was a more casual interest. Now days, I can pass by a custom bike or even a custom truck, but let me see a fully restored warbyrd on the tarmac and you have my complete decision. So I also related this to Ricky today and he said, it’d be keen if I pulled back on things so much Hazzard, and focus on doing up gigs on military warbyrds. Even to the degree of publishing a thing that dealt with restoration and flying old military warbyrds. Not just the AyreWolvez but the WarHawks in Caldwell Idaho and other similar groups. Write it in the same fashion of say EasyRiders, but make the focus on well Warbyrds. So am looking at doing that. Haven’t came up with a title, but am looking at it.

Thought by now we’d be unplugged from Qwest, but we are still here. Most likely will go down about mid week next week.

More Saturday if I can.

L8R

AWAVI TATT ART  airwolf1280

Romans 5:6-8“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

A5AWAALOGO_thumb AYRE TRAFFIC  AYRE TAIL
Quote of the day:
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. - Friedrich von Schiller

A Lady in waiting nighthawk6_440